leistungsprobleme

vendredi 18 novembre 2016

Hi,

Mein Deutsch ist nicht super , so wird der folgende Text hier auf Englisch.

I have a 2003 Accord Type S which has a significant power los in the mid rev range (4000-6000)
I own a couple of these Accords and I know this is not right.
low rev and VTEC work good , so does the idling. engine runs very smooth
In the first 2 gears its driveable but in 4th gear around 5000 rpm , you can get give full throttle but it's not going. When u shift up and get around 3000 rpm you get accelarate to 5000 again and then it won't climb anymore.

I didn't had any error codes beside a ABS error.
I've did a compression check, all 180 psi, so that's good
oil is good.
changed the sparkplugs and coilpacks.
changed the airfilter.
opened the ECU, no damage.

Any suggestions ? I thought maybe a clogged up catalytic converter but then again, after 6000 it's accelarates fine again


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire